Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

help for a friend!!

Hi ladies!

I have a friend who is getting married in December, had her date and venue picked, and just found out the venue double booked and is giving her the boot!  So she is scrambling to find another venue.  I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?  She needs room for about 400-500 people in the Frisco-ish area.  Not sure what her budget is, just looking for options for her!

Thanks!

Re: help for a friend!!

• Options

Holy Batman that is A LOT of people!!  I'm sorry I'm not much help, but I hope she finds something soon!!

Anniversary
  • Options
    That is a huge guest list!  Oh gosh... I don't know of any place that can accomodate that.  I'm sorry! :-/
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Westin Stonebriar, McKinney Cotton Mill, Marriott Town Legacy can accomodate 500. 
    Sambuca 360 says that they can accommodate that many (entire restaurant) but that would be a stretch if you ask me. 

Nylo Plano could accomodate that many if you incorporate the outdoor spaces and the tented area. It would be terrible to separate guests though. 
  • Options

The Embassy Suites out there could accomodate that many--their ballrooms are part of the Frisco Convention Center. We initially looked there for our reception, and they have some great packages. It is right off the Tollway next to Dr. Pepper Ballpark where the Rough Riders play.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards