Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Kohl's

Do you think Kohl's is a good place to register?  I like a lot of their stuff but it seems to be a store that changes its inventory pretty frequently.  Has anybody registered here and have you had any problems?

Re: Kohl's

• Options
    I have registered at Kohl's and only have two complaints.  I initially set up my registry online, and then went into the store to actually scan items there; however, they had me 'login' to a computer there before they would give me a scanner.  This would not have been a problem, but the keyboard you use to login doesn't have all of the keys a standard keyboard has!  They (nor the customer service number) could reset my password to something simpler, and I had to make another trip to a store that isn't very accessible:(  To top it all off, when I actually did get to scan some items, the clerk ended up putting it all under a NEW registry instead of my existing one.  Since they said they couldn't combine the registries, I had to copy everything over to the new one.  Very frusterating... but not near as bad as Wally World has been!So far, I've not had trouble with inventory turnover, and my registry has been up for about a month now.
  • Options
    I registered there and had a great experience except for the fact that most of the staff isn't trained on setting up or adding things to registries.  I was annoyed in particular because they push their wedding registry so hard in every single catalog and online and even on TK.I didn't have any problems with stock turning over.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I have had a similar experience with the staff there.  It didn't seem like they really knew what was going on.  I did register so I may keep some items on there that I really like, maybe for Christmas gift ideas. But I will probably keep it as a secondary registry.
  • Options
    I registered at Kohl's because they have great sales and also because a lot my friends like the "Kohl's cash" they give.  I would recommend looking at the items in the store, then registering for them online.  I saw a few things online that I loved and they didn't look that great in the store.  Thankfully, I noticed before anyone bought it.
    Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards