Registry and Gift Forum
Options

photo thank yous

Anyone have a place they've used that made nice cards that were well priced?  Thanks :)

Re: photo thank yous

• Options
    A lot of people have had luck with Vistaprint or Shutterfly. Keep in mind though that since you've already been married for a week, the TY notes need to be started. Gifts received before the wedding should have subsequent notes already and TY notes for gifts received at the wedding or later should be done quickly.
  • Options
    I used Vistaprint and I was very pleased with the product.
  • Options
    [i]But I wouldn't stress over spending money on photo cards that will likely end up in the trash anyways.[/i] Actually, I've been really pleasantly surprised to see our photo thank yous on the fridge at several of our friends & families homes. I figured they'd get tossed straight into the trash!
  • Options
    Devon, is there a way you can change your siggy pic to something that's not inappropriate for the workplace?
  • Options
    Do you already have a wedding pic you can use for the TY?What did you use for gifts that came before the wedding?
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    I just got cards from Joanns that have slits for a wallet size picture. We are using them for thank you's for our engagment party. This way you don't have to wait as long, if you have somewhere locally to get prints, then jut stick in the picture and send! http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.jsp?CATID=cat1838&PRODID=xprd985570
    siggya>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards