Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Mother-in-Law gift?

I'm buying my mother and my mother-in-law gifts for helping with the wedding. My mom is easy to buy for, but his mother...I have no idea what would be a nice gift to buy. My fiance' also is no help, haha! She doesn't collect anything and doesn't usually cook for herself. She isn't into jewelry as most people would be. The only thing is that she's a nurse and religious. I was thinking a cross necklace or something, but that seems to common. Any ideas?Thanks!

Re: Mother-in-Law gift?

• Options
    Does she have a Pandora bracelet? You could get her one or get her a charm to gon one she has (doesn't have to love jewlery to appreciate this symbolic piece).  We got both of our parents an onsight family photo session with a professional photog that also includes 1 printed 8x10 photo.  I am very excited about it and maybe you could look into photographers in your area to do the same. HTH!  
  • Options
    The pandora or other charm bracelet is a great idea. It will make future gift giving occasions easier for you, as well. You can just add on to her charm bracelet and I'm sure she will treasure it.
  • Options
    You could do a photo book made online with your FI's baby pictures and pictures of you and him and all of you together progressing through life...?   I plan on doing this for my parents and in-laws as a gift.
  • Options
    I'm planning on waiting until after the wedding so we can give both sets of parents nicely framed photos from the wedding. That way you can pick a photo of the three of you together at the wedding. Maybe even pick a couple of good wedding photos and have them framed as a nice collage or put in a mini-album. Since you will keep the wedding album, this could be a nice keepsake for her to keep.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards