Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Ideas for Registry -- Modern Style

Any ideas? We are renovating our new home right now and it is going to be very modern. The kitchen has an Italian/wine/vineyard kind of look though so that room will be more rustic. I have never lived in a home other than my parents and a college dorm so I have no clue what are the best places to register for our gifts! I really like Williams-Sonoma and Macys, but I have have no real reason for that other than the stuff appears to be nice!

Re: Ideas for Registry -- Modern Style

• Options
    but what other reason do you need to register there? Isnt' that the point? Both have great reputations too, so it's not like people will be shocked that you registered there.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    If you want modern things, just go to some stores and look for modern things that you're interested in.  If they have what you like, register there.  If they don't have what you like, then don't.  
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I guess I was concerned about quality -- to me they look nice, but I have no experience using any of the name brands or products carried. I think I will just go for it as they do have good reputations like you said. As for just browsing, I just wanted some ideas of where to start.

I will just go to WS and Macys. Thanks.
  • Options
    You can try Macy's, BB&B, Crate and Barrel, Kohl's, Target.  Good luck!
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Crate & Barrel has a lot of modern decor as well.  Macy's, WS, and CB all have good quality items.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm registered at Macys and Williams Sonoma and so far I love them both! Macys has lots of sales, and people get rewards on their cards if they buy for you from there. WS is just amazing if cooking is really important to you. My Macy's registry has most of our expensive china and crystal, and WS has our daily kitchen stuff, plus some le crueset. i have found that the two are perfectly complimentary. Have fun!
    Dreaming of our Hawaiian honeymoon! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm registered at Macys and Williams Sonoma and so far I love them both! Macys has lots of sales, and people get rewards on their cards if they buy for you from there. WS is just amazing if cooking is really important to you. My Macy's registry has most of our expensive china and crystal, and WS has our daily kitchen stuff, plus some le crueset. i have found that the two are perfectly complimentary. Have fun!
    Dreaming of our Hawaiian honeymoon! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards