Registry and Gift Forum

BM Gifts for each BM

So I would like to get unique gifts for each BM.  I want it to play off of each one of their interests.  One is in to reading, one is into working out, one is into reading as well and animals and the others are tough. I still seem to be drawing a blank.  Can anyone give me any examples as to how they personalized their gift to each BM??  Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: BM Gifts for each BM

• Maybe look at where they are in life. New house: something special for it. A career: a nice pen set. Just examples.

• I would just get them something that you would get them for their Birthdays. My first thought was a personalized bookmark for the readers (my mom got me one once, it was very nice) and waterbottle for the work out gal...but I would go with my first advice.
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • Since many people are now more in to the readers rather than books, I'd go with gift cards to purchase E books.  But then too you may know better whether they are in to real books or E books and could know what to get.  I like the bookmark thing, but also a booklight is nice.  I like to read in bed and FI always goes to sleep before me.  A light is nice.

Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards