Registry and Gift Forum

Brides- where are you registering

2»

Re: Brides- where are you registering

• Target, Belk, and www.myregistry.com (the latter allows you to pick gifts anywhere online and add them all in one place)
  • We are planning on Bed Bath and Beyond and Target. My fiance is also pushing for home depot...I don't know how I feel about home depot yet. 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial ticker www.kpavidis.blogspot.com
  • We've gone to Bed, Bath and Beyond and Target so far (and those still need to be finalized), and we're also planning on either Lowe's or Home Depot for outdoorsy, toolsy, home-building kinds of things.

To kmangarpan, I wouldn't say that it's ever really TOO soon... I mean, just make sure you keep your eye on your registry for items that go out of season or aren't stocked anymore. FI and I are getting married next June, and we finished at BB&B and did our Target registries this past Saturday. Hope that helps!
  • Crate & Barrel, REI, Sur la Table and our photographer has a registry option so people can offer gifts of $$ towards our albums.

So excited!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Said goodbye to a little angel on September 18, 2007 at 6w2d. You'll always be in our thoughts...
  • We are going to Crate & Barrel to register this Friday! I can't wait, we always 'window shop' when we get their catalog in the mail - there are so many things we are in love with there.  We are also going to register at Macy's, and possibly Marriott (for our honeymoon) depending on how much household items we find we need.
  • We registered at Target and Kohl's. We didn't need a ton of things.
  • Target and BBB. I did the Target one ALL online while my FH and I did the BBB in person. But my FH too said "wedding overload". :)
    Cooking my way to happiness!
  • Macy's Target and Amazon.
    Anniversary
  • We're only registered at Bed Bath & Beyond...it has pretty much everything we could want/need! It has stores all over the US, and you can manage everything online. I would have registered at Target since I love shopping there, but I heard many bad things about their registry system.

It's a lot of fun...enjoy!
  • I haven't done my registry yet either, but I wanted to comment that I too have heard from many friends that Target is not good at removing things from their registries.

• Macys, BB&B and Williams Sonoma
  • Myregistry.com...It's fun, cool, and really convenient.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards