Registry and Gift Forum

My BM, the teacher

One of my BMs is a first grade teacher. I was thinking of things that I could get her as a gift that she could use on a daily basis, like put on her desk or something. I kinda wanted to get her some cute stationary that she can use for school. Shes a super girly girl, but her classroom is all boys. So, to all you teachers out there, any ideas?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My BM, the teacher

• Agree! I'm a teacher, and I spend so much of my money on teacher stuff, I would always to prefer a gift that is completely separate from my work. Get her something that is very her and fun.
  • Thanks for the advice. I thought it would be cute, but I totally see your point. I need to get her something just for her, not for her job. Glad I asked first!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The spa certificate is an awesome idea! I'm a teacher and I never have to buy stationery stuff - I get it as teacher gifts all the time!

• Those are really good ideas! She loves getting her nails done in crazy designs, so maybe I can find out where she goes and gets them done at (I can ask a mutual friend) and get her a certficate for there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm a teacher, and massages are the absolute best gifts EVER. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I should clarify...gift certificates for massages are the absolute best gifts EVER.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm a teacher, and massages are the absolute best gifts EVER. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards