Registry and Gift Forum
Options

AH! New Keurig!

I've been waiting for this day.....

I had a strong feeling that before my wedding, a new Keurig would come out so I held off.  I already got a Kitchenaid Mixer from my amazing FI for our first christmas together (that's how I knew we were gonna last lol, jk).  So I'm not registering for one of those and the most expensive thing other than a grill is a set of pots and pans.  When i saw the new VUE from Keurig, I almost peed my pants!!

I am soooo freaking excited for this thing and I pray to God someone will get this for me1!!  I want this, plus all my stemware and Rabbit opener the most!!!  The only thing I wish for is that they come out with a personal V-cup for this thing before my wedding so someone can do a nice package theme gift and get the two varieties of coffee I registeres for, the system and the personal Vcup.... yay!!!!
-Paola- Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AH! New Keurig!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_ah-new-keurig?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:34Discussion:2e1b9345-55e9-4346-a143-f0dd3a8a4595Post:61558998-1c63-4e2c-b9ba-f1c0570cc906">Re: AH! New Keurig!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I thought of registering for one of these, but I'm worried that it may just be a "trend" and in a few years, or even 10 years down the line, the "K-Cups" won't be available anymore. Sort of like a VCR. All of my friends who have them love them, though, and it's been recomended to me because I am a coffee drinker and my fiance is not. I don't want entire pots of coffee going to waste when realistically I'll only be drinking one to two cups.
    Posted by sbelle85[/QUOTE]

I felt this way too but I found out that the KEurig has been around for ages becaues of offices where it would be connected to a water supply like a fridge with an icemaker!! And a friend of a friend told me she had hers for like 5 years before it went kaput. I'm fairly certain it's going ot last to be honest... plus they're not super expensive like espresso machines so why not splurge a bit lol. I love mine and it's paid off having one. It's fun when you have guests over for the weekend and stuff... coffee is a breeze! I highly recommend getting one!!!
    -Paola- Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards