Registry and Gift Forum

Single-serving coffee makers

My fiance swears he's seen one of those single-serving coffee makers that makes "froofy" drinks (with foam, etc) on its own, no extra gadgets involved. I can't find one anywhere, does anyone know about it?

Re: Single-serving coffee makers

• Tassimo makes lattes and cappuccinos, as well as regular coffee, tea, and hot chocolate.  We love ours.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • These are just what I'm looking for, thanks!
  • I saw a commercial about that just yesterday -- I don't remember if it was Tassimo or not, but there is a new product coming out that will do everything from regular coffee to cappuccinos.  Weird.  

If you want to save $$, you could get a aerolatte steam milk device:

We have a keurig and love it.  We'll be getting the steam milk device above as soon as the budget permits (saving $$ for now!) . 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • I have the tassimo one...it is AMAZING and helped me kick my starbucks addiction!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I actually JUST saw a commercial for a Tassimo, they were calling it a 'brewbot'.  The style has gotten a lot more streamlined since we got ours, and it takes up much less counter space.
  • I have an Aerolatte frother and I love it. It is probably the thing I have used the most (several times a day) out of our wedding gifts.
    Anniversary
  • As far as milk frothers go: we've had several, and they're fine, but I prefer the Tassimo because it's less steps and it means I don't have to keep milk in the house.  We don't normally use milk for anything, so it takes up space and winds up going bad.
  • The nescafe Dolce Gusto makes a little more fancier drinks http://www.dolce-gusto.us/Public/Default.aspx
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The Dolce Gusto is pretty nifty looking, but there's not a lot of variety in terms of capsules, it looks like.   And I don't know what you mean about the drinks being fancier?  Tassimo has all those options, except for the iced tea and vanilla macchiato.  There's caramel macchiato, though, and several hot teas.
  • Hmm, maybe we don't have as much variety available in Canada for Tassimo as you do? I can only find one kind of cappuccino, and two different tea's which has kind of disappointed me since I got one for my bridal shower. There's lots of different coffee flavours which is great for FH, but I don't drink coffee. :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards