Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Registering this weekend

We are registering this weekend and I'm so excited! I know we are going to do Amazon.com and then one actual store, but haven't decided which one. 

Re: Registering this weekend

• Options
    I vote for Bed, Bath, and Beyond! I love everything there! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The stores that keep coming up on the boards for popular in-store registries are BB&B, Macy's, Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrell, and Target.  Hope you have fun registering!  I definitely did. My FI couldn't take too much of it at once, so we did some in-store, then added stuff little by little at home (online).  Good luck!!! :-)
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    If you have Macy's go there! They have great stuff to offer and I love the store!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    I had a great experience at Crate and Barrell.  and all the gifts we received from there were very high quality. 
  • Options
    Since you're registering with Amazon.com, I would suggest your registry be at a store that a lot of guests have access to like BBB or Macy's.  I'm just thinking in terms of the older crowd.  My grandparents are more likely to shop off our Macy's registry than drive a ways to Crate and Barrel and Pottery Barn.  They don't shop online either, so Macy's would be easier for them. 

Planning Bio ~ Updated 9/23/11

Wedding Countdown Ticker

D-Day is 11.5.11

128 invited 102 Party People 23 Party Poopers 3 Wishy Washies
    The harassment begins on 10.15.11!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We have all of them except Crate and Barrel. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards