Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Gift registry

I have NO idea where to register or what to register for?!

Re: Gift registry

• Options
    Please see the sticky at the top of this board.

You can register for all kinds of household stuff. Towels, bedding, pots and pans, food processor, kitchen aid mixer, etc.

Places like Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, Crate & Barrel, Pottery Barn and what not are all popular choices.
  • Options
    There is so much that you can register for.  The sticky at the top of the board is really helpful with getting started.  I would start with the basics (bedding, towels, glassware, etc) and then move onto more specific items that are fun (camping equipment, margarita machines, dyson vacuums, etc). 

We registered at Bed Bath & Beyond, Crate & Barrel, and Sears. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would check out a local Macy's or Bed Bath & Beyond. When we were registering we knew that there were certain things that we needed, like new dishes and tupperware, but when we got to the store and started browsing around we found items that we hadn't thought of before, like a salad spinner or a clock to hang in our living room.
  • Options
    You should check out http://www.joyouswedding.com

We created our wedding website there and one of their features is a registry service where you can browse and add stuff to your registry from thousands of online merchants. We created a registry with furtiture, towels & linnen, household appliances and cellphones :)

Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards