Registry and Gift Forum

Online Honeymoon Registry

Has anyone used or is using an online honeymoon registry? Which website are you using? Any feedback or do you have pros and cons?

Re: Online Honeymoon Registry

• A lot of people look at HM registries as tacky and inappropriate.  And just so you know, most of those sites take a cut for themselves, leaving you with less.
    imageimage
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • CON: It's really tacky. 
  • Suckage to the max.
  • we used our travel agents hm registry site. we found it hard to use. Friends that used Traveler's Joy and Honeyfund had better experiences.
  • Since I'm pretty sure you weren't asking ANY of these people their opinion on HM registries, just a suggestion for one, I won't give you an unsolicited opinion like they did.

Honeyfund.com is the best. They don't take a fee, there is only a small fee for those using Paypal.  
  • umm... so...

I just wanted to say honeyfund is a good website, you only pay more if you want to, its free otherwise, and paypal is the only part that takes a cut and its only an option to use them.

I think thats what you asked, right? :) Good Luck!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_online-honeymoon-registry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:507271a8-4ca5-4f23-bea8-f6804a2063cbPost:f17de46e-8f04-438a-ad91-a8b3052d1d92">Re: Online Honeymoon Registry</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Online Honeymoon Registry : I am really glad you are okay with calling other girls tacky and complaining about other girls having a diffrent opinion than you when you are being so rude it make you look trashy.  Do they have wifi in the trailer park?!
    Posted by bwinkopp[/QUOTE]

THAT is rude, and makes YOU look trashy!  Yes, there are diffErences in opinions, that is what makes the world unique.  However, Honeymoon registries are pretty rude, considering most people do not get to take lavish vacations.  They imply "Hey, we don't want your shitty plates and toasters, we want you to send us on a vacation, so give us money."  IMO, it's almost more "tacky" than a stick-in for an invitation announcing you are registered at BBB.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards