Registry and Gift Forum

What to do with the cards Bed Bath and Beyond gave me...

We decided to register at BBB.  They printed us up cards to send out to our guests that inform them of our registry number.  Our Save the dates already went out a few months ago, so do we plop a card in with our invitations?  That seems slightly strange to me...

I guess maybe if we had invitations for the shower, but my best friend is planning that and I am not sure what she is doing about invites.

Re: What to do with the cards Bed Bath and Beyond gave me...

• No, they do NOT go in with the wedding invitations no matter what the store tells you.  You can give some to your friend to put into the shower invitations though but if you don't want to, then just throw them in the trash/recycling bin.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Those inserts belong in a shower invitation or the recycle bin, not the wedding invitation.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Recycle them!
  • Whatever you do do not put them in the wedding invites.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ditto pp's.  You can offer to your friend that she can have them to include with your shower invites if she wants to provide your registry information that way.  If she doesn't need/want them just toss them.

Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • I've used several of them as bookmarks. haha!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yea, I was definitely not going to put them in the invitations.  To be honest, I hope we just get a lot of cash and not so many household items.  I still wanted to register though because some people like to get an actual gift.  I will see if my maid of honor wants them for the shower invites.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards