Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Gifts for Bridesmaids and Family

Did you get your wedding party and/or family presents before the wedding? Or did you wait until after the wedding, as a sort of thank you? What did you give?
Two Drifters Off To See The World...

Re: Gifts for Bridesmaids and Family

• Options
    Avion22Avion22 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    We gave everyone their gifts at the RD.

We gave the bridesmaids (our sisters) and our reader silver pendants -- all different (and not something for them to wear to the wedding).   The groomsmen got personalized flasks (again, all different designs).  Our parents got gift certificates to their favorite restaraunts.
    DSC_9275
  • Options
    We did it at the RD as well.  If you aren't having a RD, you could do it the day of the wedding while you are all getting ready.  
  • Options
    We did ours at the rehearsal also. I got each of our parents gift certificates to a nice restaurant, for our bridesmaids we did individual gifts for each one (ie one loves to bake so i got her a cupcake recipe book and some fun toppings, SIL loves pandora so I got her a charm, one loves margaritas so I got her some margarita glasses etc), for the grooms men we got engraved pilsner glasses and gift card to the beer store. 
  • Options
    I bought my bridesmaids matching earrings and bracelets to wear with their dresses. We got the groomsmen socks that match fi's and our wedding color to wear the day of the wedding.  I plan to give them ther gifts at the RD.

I am also thinking (if it's in the budget), to get the groomsmen navy blue ties and the girls necklaces.  We'll see. My budget is super small so it does not allow for a lot.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards