Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Restaurant Ceremony

What restaurants offer a place to have a wedding ceremony?  I've looked at Maggianos but I'm looking for somewhere around Fort Worth, Grapevine, Mid-Cities...

I've given up on the church coordinator.

Re: Restaurant Ceremony

• bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ferrari's Flight or something like that?  It's in Grapevine

ETA:  Wow, I was way off on the "flight" thing... but here's the link

http://www.ferrarisrestaurant.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, a knottie had her reception at Ferrari's in Addison.  Stephie will hopefully pipe in, because I cannot remember who it was. I do remember Stephie saying it was very nice. 
  • edited December 2011
    Ferrari's looks really nice and they seem to have a lot of options as far as minimums and size.

Thanks for the link : )
  • bigbabyfacebigbabyface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We actually considered Ferrari's. However we could not afford their menu's.
  • MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't know Maggiano's had a area for the ceremony!

I ate there yesterday...it was soooo good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I dont know what your budget is, but I know Joe T Garcias does weddings, the only thing is they only have 2 things on the menu. I think they are pretty budget friendly and the outside is very pretty! HTH
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes I can't remember her name sadly (I do remember her DH was Willie), but we had a Knottie have her ceremony and reception at Ferrari's and it was really nice.  I think I might have her bio at work and can check next week if you are interested.

Juliebug had her reception (only) at Maggiano's and was very happy and I have seen a reception (I think it was the reception only) on my photographer's blog not too long ago at Joe T's and it also looked really nice.  There is also The Parson's Table in Aledo, and the info. for it is in our venue sticky.
  • edited December 2011
    Jennifer - I just called Joe T's and the lady said they don't do wedding ceremonies.  Only rehearsals and receptions.  She also sounded confused and let me know the "reservation ladies" were at lunch and I could call back for dinner pricing.  I will try again.  Thanks for the tip!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_restrsaunt-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:cc91d270-1c28-41fe-a905-ffd0c8d35354Post:6826dcab-19ff-4946-b757-c451c1839042">Re: Restaurant Ceremony</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes I can't remember her name sadly (I do remember her DH was Willie), but we had a Knottie have her ceremony and reception at Ferrari's and it was really nice.  I think I might have her bio at work and can check next week if you are interested. Juliebug had her reception (only) at Maggiano's and was very happy and I have seen a reception (I think it was the reception only) on my photographer's blog not too long ago at Joe T's and it also looked really nice.  There is also The Parson's Table in Aledo, and the info. for it is in our venue sticky.
    Posted by stephiehall[/QUOTE]

Parson's Table looks lovely!  I just blog stalked some receptions for Joe T's and they looked really nice too.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_restrsaunt-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:cc91d270-1c28-41fe-a905-ffd0c8d35354Post:a985709a-c596-4678-9129-54b02b6356c6">Re: Restaurant Ceremony</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Restaurant Ceremony : Parson's Table looks lovely!  I just blog stalked some receptions for Joe T's and they looked really nice too.
    Posted by Paige0810[/QUOTE]

I have a friend who had her reception at Joe T's.  It turned out really pretty.  I tried to post a link to her album but she has it blcked pretty good on FB and her photographer hasn't blogged her photos yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • msealemseale member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    The patio at Joe T's is gorgeous!

Sorry, I don't have any other suggestions in that area.
    Our last sunset in Hawaii...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Michelle & Michael
    Married - August '10
    TTC - Since September 2011
  • edited December 2011
    There has to be somewhere around Joe T's that does ceremonies... I will look and see what I can find and I'll let ya know!

BTW if I remember right Joe Ts includes almost everything. Also there is no rental fee, you just pay per person, which I believe is like $16-$18...
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • edited December 2011
    Our rehearsal dinner will be at Joe t's. We are renting out their big room that is separated from the restaurant. It would be really pretty for a reception.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_restrsaunt-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:cc91d270-1c28-41fe-a905-ffd0c8d35354Post:a465c626-fd66-4bca-bda0-eec011f6b0a1">Re: Restaurant Ceremony</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jennifer - I just called Joe T's and the lady said <strong>they don't do wedding ceremonies.</strong>  Only rehearsals and receptions.  She also sounded confused and let me know the "reservation ladies" were at lunch and I could call back for dinner pricing.  I will try again.  Thanks for the tip!
    Posted by Paige0810[/QUOTE]
    That's too bad, because some of their outdoor areas are mostly secluded and really beautiful. And they have several rooms for rentals - you can see them on their website. I think Joe T's is so pretty, I looked at their website a lot while I was planning, it just didn't really fit what we were going for.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards