Registry and Gift Forum
Options

$200 to Kohls

We received bedding as a wedding gift and weren't really fans of it, so we returned it to Kohls last night.  Well, now we have $200 in store credit.

My grandparents are getting us a Dyson as a wedding present, so we can't put it towards that.  And we have nice cookware, coffee pot, and Kitchenaid already, so that's out. 

So, if you had $200 at Kohls, what would you spend it on?

Re: $200 to Kohls

• Options
    We just did the same thing last night, and we bought a really nice knife set. Just a thought!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

A few things might be luggage, fun kitchen gadgets (quesdilia maker, margarita machine, panini press), extra towels.

They also have lots of seasonal stuff so you could use it in the fall for Christmas decorations and holiday dishes, stuff like that.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would look at luggage or one of those nice Kitchenaid mixers.  This time of year, I might look at their outdoor furniture and accessories and hope for some clearance deals.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I'd spend it on clothes, you could split it with your husband..
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_200-kohls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:6fe82e1e-020a-4649-86df-fcf36bd9e2abPost:0377a059-2752-4954-bc9e-8611881e5104">Re: $200 to Kohls</a>:
    [QUOTE]We just did the same thing last night, and we bought a really nice knife set. Just a thought!
    Posted by starrynight1658[/QUOTE]

Oh!  That is a good idea!  I registered for a knife set at Bed, Bath, and Beyond, but no one got it for us.
  • Options
    Yeah I would probably spend it on clothes over the next few months or something.  Sorry, right now it's getting chilly in Chicago and all I have my mind on is getting myself a new fall jacket.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards