Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Only 1 Registry

FI and I started a registry at Bed Bath & Beyond this weekend. Originally we planned on register there and at Target; however, we did not find anything at Target that we wanted that was not at BB&B for a lower price. Basically all of our relatives live reasonably close to a BB&B (within 1 hour).

Do you think this is okay--to only have 1 registry? Should we register at Target since there are more stores across the country? Thanks!

Re: Only 1 Registry

• Options
    I think it is fine since BB&B has an online option for those that are too far from a BB&B store.
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • Options

Thats funny we just registered there this weekend as well. We also have a registry with target. They didn't have a lot to choose from but they had some nice things. If you want to just stick with BB&B I would. We were worried about just having one registry as well. Now we have two when most likely we'll get rid of the one from Target.

• Options
    Thanks for the advice. I think we will just stick with one.
  • Options
    We only have one registry and it's at BB&B.  It's all good.
    imageimage
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

As long as all your guests have access to a BBB either online or an actual store, its all good.

• Options
    I'd register for one more.  I know a bunch of people who just really don't like BB&B (myself included) for various reasons.  I think it's nice gesture for your guests to register at several stores so they have multiple options to purchase a gift from.  But I live in a big registry-gift area, if you live in an area where most people give cash gifts at the wedding then having only one isn't that big of a deal. 
  • Options
    I think one is fine but you should expect to get some things that aren't on your registry.  I'm sure that's always going to happen regardless of how many registries you have and how easily accessible they are.
    Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards