Registry and Gift Forum
Options

World Market

Hi,

Does anyone know if World Market does registries????

This might be a silly questions.. but I've never planned a wedding before. How do you go about registering for gifts at a place that doesn't do registries?

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Re: World Market

• Options
    They don't but I do know that they are an approved store on myregistry.com.
  • Options
    Amazon is great for things like this.  And they have a feature where you can rate what you'd want the most (Like to have, Want to have).
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have a friend who did their registry through Amazon. It was a great idea, you could try that.
  • Options
    So glad this was asked!  I was just getting into registry mode and World Market was a store in question!  My FI has no bedroom furniture and mine came from Wal-mart four years ago.  My bed is from World Market (and can I tell you I absolutely love it! FI does too) and we would like to try and finish off the set by putting it on our wedding registry.  :)   Now I know!  We have a lot of OOT guests so I wouldn't mind doing one big registry.  Saves me time and hassle!
    ?My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep. The more I give thee, the more I have, For both are infinite.?
  • Options
    I'm so so glad someone asked this.  I love World Market and was bummed that they didn't have a wedding registry, they should.  But this solves my problem.  Thank you everyone for the advice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards