Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Amazon.com registry?

Sorry if someone posted about this already, I didn't see anything, but has anyone registered on Amazon.com? FI and I are going to register for a fireproof safe (you know for important documents, cds, etc.) and I can't seem to find them at normal registry places (BBB, Target, etc.), but rather at office supply stores and electronic stores (Best Buy) where they don't really have registries.  There are a ton of safes showing up on Amazon though.....TIA!

Re: Amazon.com registry?

• Options
    I am registered on Amazon.  I'm not really sure what your question is though.
    Married 10/2/10
  • Options
    I didn't but I always loved the idea of it, but as long as you have an in-store registry as well.  Not everyone likes to shop online. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sorry for the in-depth explanation----my question was in the first sentence, is anyone registered on Amazon.com?
  • Options
    Ok, well then... yes.  If you go to Amazon you can browse through the registries and see that there are in fact many, many people registered there.
    Married 10/2/10
  • Options
    We finally got rid of our amazon registry and switched to target after seeing that the only person who bought anything off of my brother's amazon registry was...myself. We were exclusively target, so that was a bad idea. I would recommend finding comparable products online. There is a fireproof safe at target. It's generally much more expensive, but I get the idea that people would rather buy it physically and pay more.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards