Registry and Gift Forum

BBB Question

I think I have read on here that on some registries, you can see a breakdown of your items by price and percentage, like 60% of your items are $19.99 or under, etc.

It's also possible that people who were stating these statistics from their registries had just done the math themselves, but if there is some cool feature I'm just not seeing, I'd love to find it. Does anyone know?

FI and I registered at BBB today and we had a good time, but now we're looking at our registry online, second guessing our choices and questioning whether we have enough lower-priced items.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: BBB Question

• Don't forget, there's always the groups of people that will go in together on a bigger gift! And even if you don't get those things, people will get you gift cards to the place so you can still purchase those items if no one bought them for you. 
  • Thank you both! I'm trying not to stress too much about it; I don't think there's anything that screams "gift grabby" about my registry. We're going to try not looking at it for the next week, then checking it again to see how we feel.

I think there's a chance I made up that statistics thing in my head. :) Thanks again!
  • My Target registry gives me a % break down. I don't believe the Target or Kohl's ones do. But, Kohl's can sort your items by price, so you can kind of do an estimation that way.
  • Can you just sort it by price? Then you can draw a line at say $30 and one at $100 -- if it were me I think I'd try to get those three (under $30, $31-$100 and $100+) to be about even. Those specific numbers are probably circle dependent though.
    Lizzie
  • Totally. :) Just found the "sort by price" option on the BBB site. Silly me! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards