Registry and Gift Forum

Best way to organize everything?

Hi everyone! It's my first time posting on this board, and I just have some questions about how other Knotties stay organized. I had my first bridal shower yesterday, and am looking for advice on how to keep everything organized as far as gifts, addresses, thank yous, etc.  I've started using the Guest List and Gift Log on The Knot, but it's a little cumbersome to have to go into all of the different little screens to input addresses, gifts, etc.  I thought about exporting what I've done into a spreadsheet and just working from there, but then don't have the ease of going in on multiple computers unless I'm constantly emailing the updated spreadsheet back and forth. Google Docs has a spreadsheet function that can be accessed via the web, but I don't think they have a Data Filter to easily sort things, see which "Thank Yous" need to be written, etc.  I might be wrong about that, though?

Can you please share your organization techniques with me? Is there another program that makes this easy, or do you have some tips on optimizing usability with any of the ones mentioned above?  Thank you!
imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Best way to organize everything?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards