Registry and Gift Forum

Thank you cards

What did you all do for your shower thank you cards? Did you have them match your wedding stationary, or did you do something completely different? 

Re: Thank you cards

• egm900egm900 member
    First Comment
    I'm using stationary that has my name on it to try to use it up before the wedding, and if I run out of that, I got note cards with a floral design on the front that I liked, it doesn't match at all, but I'm fine with that.
  • I had ordered personalized thank you cards from Shutterfly (had an awesome coupon) with one of our engagement photos on it - used those up and everyone seemed to really like them.  But I don't think they need to be anything fancy.  The more important thing is that they get in the mail.
    "But the most exciting, challenging, and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just Fabulous." - Carrie Sex and the City
  • I got mine from the dollar bin at Michaels.  They were white with "Thank You" written in silver.  I think the only thing people care about is receiving a thank you, not about it matching the invites.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards