Registry and Gift Forum
Options

BBB registry question

I was stalking our registry to make sure it didn't need updated in anyway, and came across a few items that are listed as "currently unavailable for online purchase".  Does this mean the item is discontinued?  I'm wondering if I should remove them from our list...

***raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways***
oh noes, sweetpea UPDATED her planning bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: BBB registry question

• Options
    Alright, perfect.  Thanks :)

***raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways***
    oh noes, sweetpea UPDATED her planning bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Also, some items are only available in-store, for some reason.  So if it doesn't pop back up online, it could be that it's in store.  I think they have a locator function now, if you want to try the zip code near some of your guests.  :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_bbb-registry-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:8c2cebb1-3f4c-47d9-8986-70443f91d667Post:88e61522-53e1-4736-81ba-95b6b280a7b2">Re: BBB registry question</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also, some items are only available in-store, for some reason.  So if it doesn't pop back up online, it could be that it's in store.  I think they have a locator function now, if you want to try the zip code near some of your guests.  :-) 
    Posted by kellya01[/QUOTE]

<div>this. try to check stores around you. sometimes it does mean it's about to be discontinued, though. so keep an eye on it!</div>
    September 2011 December Siggy: First Kiss
    imagePregnancy Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Blog!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards