Registry and Gift Forum

Gift for co-worker getting married?

My co-worker is getting married. I am not invited to the wedding because I started this job 6 months ago and she already had the guest list finalized and what not. Which is fine, I don’t expect her to invite me.

Anyway, we have gotten pretty close since we both are planning weddings. I want to get her a little gift to say congrats! We are having a work congrats lunch for her with a few other co-workers that are invited to the wedding (they have known her for several years) so they won’t be giving her a gift until the wedding day.  

Any i
deas of what to get her? I want it to be something not expensive but a way to say congratulations. I thought of making her a vacation bag for her honeymoon but I’m not sure what to include. Any ideas on this would be great or any other ideas for gifts would be super helpful! Thanks!

EDIT (Info about her): She has her own house and her FI and her live together. So they don't need stuff for the house as far as I know. She is very crafty and loves Pinterest..which tells you she is creative. She is also into fashion. Their HM is in Jamaica.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards