Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Flatware

With my invitations going out yesterday and my BM who is hosting my shower sending out invites today, I decided to do a quick check on my registries to make sure everything is available. Back in December FI and I registered for this CLICK flatware set at BB&B. When I checked today, the set isn't available to order online and only available in some stores. Should I switch to a set that is more available? I wanted to be different and really like the idea of a three tined fork so my options for other sets are limited because there aren't many flatware sets with three tined forks. If I do stick with the set I'm registered for, should I increase it to two sets?One set is only 45 pieces of silverware or 9 place settings and for dinnerware we're registered for 10 place settings. WDYT?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Flatware

• Options
    BBB offers free shipping on any item on your registry.  So if someone goes to to BBB and wants to get that flatware set but it isn't in the store they are in, they will ship it for free. 

It happened to a lot of my guests.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    262 Invited image
    164 Yes image
    38 No image
    60 Are making me drink way too much wine!!! image
  • Options
    Awesome. Do you think I should adjust it to two sets instead of just one? We'd end up with a huge number of each piece but I'd rather that than have to handwash forks/spoons because the dishwasher isn't full enough to run yet but we're out of clean ones.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Wouldn't hurt.  If you change your mind later you can return them.   BBB has a great return policy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    262 Invited image
    164 Yes image
    38 No image
    60 Are making me drink way too much wine!!! image
  • Options
    I agree with PP. Plus, a LOT of things on our BBB registry went unavil online and then back... then unavail... then back. You'll drive yourself crazy. For what its worth, our leaf spoonrest that I wanted so bad has never been available online, but someone has bought it =) I would also go ahead and just do 2 of the flatware as well. Like PP said worst case scenario you get both, decide you don't need all that, and return one for something else.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards