Registry and Gift Forum

My aunt is GIFTING ALL the ceremony flowers - Ideas to thank her.

Hello everyone. So, my aunt is donating all the ceremony flowers (bouquets, bouteniers, the works) and I want to give her something special at the rehearsal dinner, but I am on a budget. I need some cool ideas for a thank you gift for her kindness. After we went through all of the people who need flowers on them, I realized how much money she is saving me. Thanks for all the help. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker
God linked my heart to my honey's heart and now we are getting married. I am so excited.
Blog of my wedding planning experience

Re: My aunt is GIFTING ALL the ceremony flowers - Ideas to thank her.

• If she likes cooking... perhaps you can take her out to a nice restaurant, treat her with her favorite meal.

• Gift baskets are always great - you can usually make them for fairly cheap (check out craft stores like Michaels or AC Moore for cute little things under $5), plus they're so much fun to open!

Or, if you're crafty, it sounds like your aunt is the type of person who would appreciate a homemade gift. Something hand knit, a framed scrapbook page, or some other skill you might have could create a gift thats value far outweighs its price.
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for all of the suggestions. Absolutely LOVE the gift basket idea. I can find an inexpensive basket from the Dollar Store and just pick up some things along the way that she would like and start loading it up. By my wedding I should have a nice little package for her. I think I may take this idea for the parent's gifts as well. Thanks ladies. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    God linked my heart to my honey's heart and now we are getting married. I am so excited.
    Blog of my wedding planning experience
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards