Registry and Gift Forum

Registering recommendations?

Hi all, we haven't registered anywhere yet (August 2012 wedding date.) I know our guests will want the guidance, especially his older relatives that we don't see very often. 

Brief background- we have been together four years and have lived together since March 2010. So we have a bed, sofa, coffee table, dining table, TV. A lot of the stuff we might register for is typical- linens and cookware being the biggies. But we do have two cats, a rabbit, a snake, a TON of books, we collect interesting beer/liquor bottles and Converse sneakers...I guess what I'm trying to say is we're not the sophisticated type. We're not really into very expensive things that will inevitably be covered in fur but hey, we could use tupperware and a brita pitcher. Majority of guests live in the NYC area like us and/or have internet access so it seems like the possibilities are endless as far as where we could go.

I was thinking Target and Bed Bath and Beyond but there's some nightmare stories about them, enough to make me think twice. So for those of you who have done this before, where would you recommend us registering? We only really want to do two places, just to give those who would appreciate the direction a choice. Thanks!
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards