Registry and Gift Forum

More Small Items

I need to add some smaller, inexpensive things to our registry so that people have additional options that arent so expensive. Im kind of at a loss as to what I can add that won't just seem tacky/ridiculous on a wedding registry. What were some smaller items you registered for? Any ideas would be very helpful!

Re: More Small Items

• Of the items on our registries, small kitchen gagdets were the lower priced items.  Although half the gadgets we received just sit in the drawers.  You could register for towels, depending on the brand and type, individual towels are inexpensive.  No one has to buy the entire set.  If possible, try to break down some bundled items on your registry.  For instance, the punch bowl set we had was $130 as a set, but we registered for the bowl, ladle, and glasses seperately so people could buy what they could afford rather than shelling out $130.  We also did this with our flatware, too.  Instead of registering for an entire 8 or 12 piece set, we registered for individual place settings.
    Visit The Nest! image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited July 2012
    Some of our items that were about $25 or under:
    Placemats
    Glass carafe
    Juice glass sets
    Cookbooks
    Collapsible strainer
    Trivets (the ones we registered for were around $10 each--the cast iron ones from BBB--and we like them a lot)
    Huge wooden cutting board
    Cookie dough scoop
    Silicone muffin tin liners
    Measuring cups
    6-in-1 cake dome from BBB
    Pie server
    Spatula
    Wooden spoon
    Brown sugar bears
    Dish drying mats from BBB (love these)
  • I was going to suggest towels!
    Barware, small rugs, a nice broom, bathroom wastebasket.
  • Things that were around $30 or under for us were:
    Kitchen gadgets, some serving pieces (chip & dip, espresso set, etc.), glasses, paper towel holder, trivets, napkin holder, Pyrex storage set, cutting board, collander, towels, etc.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

• The PPs have some great suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards