Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

PSA: Teacher Stuff This Weekend

Staples is doing their teacher thing this coming Saturday.  I think they'll open at like 8 AM.  They usually have really nice goody bags, some breakfast items and some discounts.  I know Office Max and Office Depot do the same thing but I haven't heard about theirs yet. 

Also, the Barnes and Noble in Southlake is having a school open house this Saturday starting at 1 PM.  If you have a teacher card (from them), then I don't know that you get anything by going, although they are going to have some prizes.  However, if you don't already have a teacher card through them, it's free so I would go sign up for it.  You need your ID badge.  Their card will give you 20% off purchases "for your classroom".  However, I bought my travel books for Disney and got the discount.

Re: PSA: Teacher Stuff This Weekend

• Options
    rcpm44rcpm44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I looked this up and Office Max and Office Depot are on Saturday, first come first serve. Stapels' teacher appreciation is on Sunday, again first come first serve. Just bring your id and get a free bag of goodies!

Oh, and all three open at 9.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I wonder if this goes to substitutes :( Not one interview all summer!
    Disclaimer: Please excuse the above comment. I'm probably freaking out because there is less than one month to go. Thank you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Our Huge Planning Blog :) * Updated 06/11

July 2011 Bride
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Staples coupon/certificate/ad says that it's Saturday the 14th. 

Amber,
    I'm sorry you didn't even get a bite all summer long.  Keep your resume up to date and current.  You never know when something will becomoe available.  We had two new teachers last year at the mid year break.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_psa-teacher-stuff-this-weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:d2d27b05-8088-45e4-90ed-d441f9e7f62ePost:6343956c-fe08-45db-a57e-580c311004f0">Re: PSA: Teacher Stuff This Weekend</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wonder if this goes to substitutes :( Not one interview all summer!
    Posted by AmberMarieTX[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm in the same boat, Amber ): It is so discouraging! Good luck with finding a job, though!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards