Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Adding New Registry Three Weeks Before?

So we have two small registries that are mostly picked through. I can't really think of anything to add from the stores. Is it taboo to add a third store three weeks before the wedding?
Married since May 12, 2012

Re: Adding New Registry Three Weeks Before?

• Options
    I would think most guests give cash for a wedding (thats what I do). Unless people are asking you about it saying there's nothing left I wouldn't do this.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I wouldn't add another registry, either supplement the ones you have or let them be.  Most people will give you cash, if someone asks, maybe you can think of one or two items, which can be from a store you're not registered at, and toss that out there.  
  • Options
    I wouldn't add another registry for the simple fact that you would have to let people know about it and it seems gift grabby.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Add more smaller priced items from the stores you already chose. You can return the items for store credit and put it toward the more expensive items that are still on your registry. We were told by our store (who i know just want to make money) that people spend more on registry items than if they gave cash. Which I know I always set a budget and then decide to add on 1-2 little $5 items and blow my budget by $10 or more. Or you can just leave and let those who have not gotten a gift yet give you cash.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards