Registry and Gift Forum

A Barcode Scanner from MyRegistry.com - SAY WHAT?!

OH MY GEE. So I'm on twitter and guess what my bff dms me? The link to this amazing amazing iPhone app: MyRegistry.com Universal Wishlist with Barcode Scanner

Apparently, with this app you can add products to your registry by barcode at any store ever. Macys? Bloomies? Pottery Barn? Sure! I'm certainly going to visit these stores to add some household items to my myregistry wish list but first I'm going to hit up Sephora. Right now it's about my personal wishlist over the wedding one because this little lady needs some new gloss and  I am going to go trigger happy and zap everything in sight.

Just passing this along to any other brides trying to put a registry together. This makes it much more fun and convenient if you have an online registry!

First, I got a complimentary mocha frap this morning because I was the 50th customer of the day at Starbucks, no traffic on my way to work, my proposal idea was approved, my fiance is taking me out later and now this barcode scanner app for my iphone - you best believe I'm doing a victory dance over here (or technically slightly tapping my shoes)

To my fellow brides-to-be with iPhones - enjoy ! :)

Re: A Barcode Scanner from MyRegistry.com - SAY WHAT?!

• Let me know how that works, I'd be interested to hear.  I sent the link to DD and her FI.
  • So I sent it to DD and her FI.  FSIL has already repsonded. He knows the guy who wrote the ap well, the guy lives in Cincinnati not far from where FSIL is currently living.  I'm checking with him to see if he knows how well it works.
  • I actually bought it and I love it!!!!!!!! It's quite fun. I haven't gone to stores yet but I have zapped my whole lunch meal and a pack of pens and can't wait for work to end so I can hit up up some legit shops! If you know the peron well tell them a big thank you from me because this is honestly a great app especially for busy brides everywhere! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards