• Options
    edited December 2011
    Kendall, YGPM.
    Anniversary

• Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you ask Weebly what exactly was a violation because I am having a hard time with this whole thing.
  • Options
    btweety04btweety04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here are my updates:
    Alterations: Becky Fowler
    My ring: Dallas Diamonds
    His band: James Avery
    Makeup(bridal pics): Clinique Firewheel
    Makeup(day of): MAC Northpark
    Floral: Expressions of Decor

And when you add these:
    DJ: Jeff with Leforce
    Invites: Etsy (invitesbymelanie)
    STD: 123print.com

Sorry it's a lot, but hth.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Using the trademarked "TheKnot", "Knottie", etc.

From Weebly: (f) upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party;

And I assume after reading the TK ToS, this is the section they complained about:
    Certain names, logos, and/or phrases in our Area may constitute trademarks an/or copyrights of The Knot or its clients. The mark "The Knot" and the contents of this Website Area are the sole property of The Knot Inc. Reproduction in whole or in part is strictly prohibited without the expressly written permission of The Knot.

Honestly, regardless of the reason behind the complaints, I changed it so that the information is strictly broken off from anything having to do with TK.  The information on it is strictly reviews made by brides.  Anyone who feels they want their information removed is welcome to have it done as well.

I will also be adding a new page to the site that will allow vendors to request to be added. Perhaps with a side note that they haven't been verified as a good vendor.  I haven't figured out how to sort through that system yet, but I think it would be good to filter in new faces to the people we have.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards