Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Re: OL Tuesday

• juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear General Public,
    Are you really that bad at using the restroom that you have to pee all over the seat?  I really get tired of cleaning up after you just so that I can use the restroom too.  Be a little more thoughtful/considerate/whatever. 

Dear Students,
    With few exceptions, I have managed to catch up on three weeks worth of grading in about four days.  I've posted most of it.  Please don't bother me about grading something from today just now.  I need five minutes.

Dear New Doctor,
    I don't think I like you very much.  I will probably be looking for another new one pretty soon.
  • edited December 2011
    Fast RSVP'ers,

I mailed my invites to you on Friday and got 5 RSVP's today.  You rock!

That is all.

--Excited to Check the Mail Me
  • edited December 2011
    Dear BMs

I had I wonderful weekend with you all! It meant so much to me to have you all come into town, decide on my dress, and try out dresses for you.  Thanks even more for 5 hours of wine, pizza and putting together save the dates Saturday night! You girls rock!

Love me
  • juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have one more....

Dear Lady at the Hospital,
    I really don't care which is supposed to be my primary and which is supposed to be my secondary--just get it done!!!!  I didn't need to spend ten minutes on the phone with you just to give you some group numbers.  And, no, I didn't know that I was getting new group numbers last week and I also don't think that it's right that my doctor's office gave you my insurance information.
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Dad-
    We have been eating your yummy brisket since Saturday and we still have a lot left over but we'll be eating fish tonight for a change. 

Dear SW-
    Just quit already, please.  But why would you when we pay you to do nothing and just play on the computer during your shift and don't get reprimanded for anything. 

Dear Julie-
    Are you still looking for a doctor?  I haven't been to ours in over a year or so but they accept new patients as far as I know, if you would like their info.
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Run On:
    Thank you for selling about 30 different kinds of gels, gu, beans, chews.  I'm not sure I'll need all 24 I bought today for my marathon, but now I have no excuse not to finish.

Dear FI:
    Thanks for making dinner tonight while I keep working (and check the knot occasionally)

Dear Ross:
    Thanks for having your dresses sale.  I love the super cute BCBG dress you sold me for $19.99 and the 5 other dresses I broke down and bought.  Who can walk away from such a great deal?  Honestly

ok, back to work :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards