Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Colonnade Atrium, Addison

Hello ladies,

I took a tour of the Colonnade Atrium in Addison. It's a new event venue located off of Arapho & Dallas Parkway. It is the atrium of a business complex, but it open, airy and has great lighting which makes you feel like you are outside, but have the greatness of being inside.

I am in no way associated with the Colonnade and don't receive a penny from there in any way, I just wanted you to know about this as a possibility for a ceremony or reception location if you are still searching.

I'm happy to email you a copy of a short info sheet about what is provided, rental of the location itself 5k. Catering is provided by At Your Service Catering (AYSCatering.com) and it is super yummy and the presentation was utterly outstanding.
L

Re: Colonnade Atrium, Addison

• Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooo, send it to me, I'd love to pass it along to friends that are looking! Thanks for the heads up!

bsn 1752 at gmail dot com
  • Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Lynn-Michelle!

It was nice meeting you last night!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    i'd like a copy!
  • Options
    This OP is from 2010... I find it unlikely that the information Lynn got would still stand today.  Sorry.
    Anniversary

• Options
    minjares said:
    i'd like a copy!

I bet if you were to contact them, they would be more than happy to send you the most up to date pricing sheet with information.

It would be fun if some of our old long threads were bumped instead of these kinds of threads--at least then it would be entertaining. Maybe I'll go hunt down the old (2010-11) photog pimping threads; I need a good laugh today.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards