Second Weddings
Options

Engagement Photos

I updated my bio.  Some of the pics are in the bio just click below they are in photo galleries. We had a lot of fun and are very pleased with how they came out.  Agian ty for all of your support as well nice to know you ladies are here.  Jeannigirl - my bio kinda shows my colors.  We were planning on royal blue and white it now has lots of light blue as well as you can see from the pictures.  My darling man thinks any blue goes together and I figured hey you know what that makes my crafting life a lot easier on me.  You can see where we are at in the planning and making of things.  Glad I have a room that I can put all things wedding in because otherwise we would all be insane by the end.      

Re: Engagement Photos

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah for engagement photos! I'm all for them, no matter what number wedding it is! We are doing ours in October, probably, when it's not so hot here! I'm in Phoenix. Today was 114 degrees!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    pamila- your e-photos are great! i read your other post about having them done and people not thinking it was appropriate. i bet you had a lot of fun doing it! we definitely did. i wasnt sure if fi wanted to do them since he had before, but we chose to do ours outside in a park where his before were in a studio. he said he loved it. its not often that you get to get dressed up, get a ton of pics of you together, and flaunt your love! good for you for doing it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards