Second Weddings
Options

Handfast....

Several months ago you shared some ideas for my family to occupy their time in Atlanta while I was busy with my conference there.  We were in your fair city last week.We did hit the Coke tour, the aquarium (DH and I took in the Titanic exhibit too), the zoo, and DH and the boys did the CNN tour.My 2 fave stops were the Landmark Diner with the to die for cakes.....skip dinner, go for dessert.  Also, Fat Matt's Rib Shack.  OMG.......I must say though that on a scale of 1-10 my hair's frizz factor was about a 37, and a 20 before I could get out of my hotel room (Marriott Marquis downtown).Just wanted to say thanks for all the great suggestions!  The guys did the City passes and the aquarium gave me a military discount, and the coke tour was free for military personnel so that was great too!I want more ribs.........:)Thanks again!!

Re: Handfast....

• Options
    handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was my pleasure!  I'm glad you enjoyed them, becuase it's hard for me, as a resident, to suggest where a visitor should go.  I've given up on my hair in this city. 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards