Second Weddings

OMG I am shaking right now!

My FI has no Idea where his youngest daughter was.  She is 10 just turned 10 and he had lost contact with the mother.  He has been working on trying to find her and we talked about going down south and checking out all of the mothers old haunts! He isn't a dead beat dad and he pays the mother of his 2 boys.  Anyway that is a really long story.  The mother just called and is in a really bad place I think I might be a new mom of a 10 year old soon!!! Wow!! Excited and feel kinda sick to my stomach!   

Re: OMG I am shaking right now!

• jeannigirljeannigirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well that is exciting and I am sure nervous anticipation. I am thrilled to hear that he will get his daughter. I wish that could happen for my FI that he could have his daughter in his life. I am praying for a miracle to happen that he will be granted the one thing that he longs for. I feel so sad for anyone who alienates their child from another parent without reasons.
  • edited December 2011
    Good luck girlie!  Although everyone on this board knows how difficult this will be, it's going to be SUCH a blessing for both of them to get to know each other...and for you to get to know her!  Keeping my fingers crossed for you.  Let us know what happens.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on FI getting his daughter!  I am sure you will be a great mom!  Congrats!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We shall see what happens he is so excited that he might see her but I am worried the woman is gonna try to play him for money! I want to fly there and get her now.  But that is my emotional mom side of me!
  • karma007karma007 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!!! She's gonna need a lot of love, you're going to be great!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Did they find his daughter?
  • edited December 2011
    We are trying.  We got her to give us an address we are going to talk to the state agency down there to see if we can get help. We have a long road ahead of us I think!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards