Second Weddings
Options

Putting It Off

Just recently, I decided that my husband and I will put off our vow renewal until 2011. In the last year and a half, we got married, got pregnant (with twins), delivered, and burried our youngest twin on our 1 yr anniversary. Needless to say, our world has been a world-wind. I love my daughters and my husband but right now I just can't focus on planning. Keep me uplifted ladies.TIA

Re: Putting It Off

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My deepest condolences on your loss.  ~Donna
  • Options
    handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry for your loss.  When you do have your vow renewal, I'm sure it will be lovely, though. 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    kmmssgkmmssg mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I, too, am so very sorry for your loss. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  You are right to wait on this if it doesn't feel right at this time.  I know it will be a wonderful event and you want to be at a point where your family is really ready.  It will be an amazing reaffirmation of how strong your family is when you do decide the time is right to celebrate. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    From a twin mom I am so very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you are going through but know we are here for you.
  • Options
    jeannigirljeannigirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My heart goes out to you and your family.Know that their are people who wil keep you in their prayers that you will be strong together.
  • Options
    sayfay1973sayfay1973 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards