Second Weddings
Options

Introduction

Hello ladies,I just found this board and am very excited!! My name is Sabrina and I am 37 years old. I was married to my ex for 5.5 years. I have 2 teenage boys and live in Florida. I met the love of my life almost 4 years ago and we are getting married November 7th! I can't wait!!

Re: Introduction

• Options
    handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome, now we want details!  :-)
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! I agree we want more details!
  • Options
    nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Sabrina!
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    jeannigirljeannigirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Sabrina and welcome yes we want details. We live for this.
  • Options
    breeen1224breeen1224 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well.. we met online almost 4 years ago BUT he was a customer of mine and we had a work relationship for about 2 years. We ended up on the same dating site (singelsnet.com). He sent me a note and we emailed for about a week and then spoke on the phone. He said I looked familiar and I thought the same thing but couldn't figure out where I knew him from. I slept on it that night and realized it the next morning and we have been together ever since. our story actually placed 2nd on Valentine's Day for a contest they had in our local newspaper about how you met your current FI.We are getting married in Satellite Beach Florida at Patrick Air Force Base in the late afternoon.. FI's dad is retired from the navy. It will be a small wedding with about 50 people, only close friends and family.
  • Options
    breeen1224breeen1224 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the warm welcome!!
  • Options
    nycgirlkatnycgirlkat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Sabrina, I'm new here too!  We're getting married on the same date, only I'm are getting married in Mexico...Nice to meet you! Kat
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards