Second Weddings
Options

Hey Girls:Where you all at?

So whats the haps with you girls lately? How was your Thanksgiving? Didn't do much of anything really, which was actuallly pretty relazing.

My FI went to the Lincoln City which is on the Oregon Coast and we love it there. We stayed at a real nice little Inn where our room has a great Ocean front view. Took lots of pics of Ocean and things and they turned out awesome.

Planning a road trip again soon to our Place (Has we call it now) then to the Cali Redwoods and stay somewhere near them and then on way back we will hit Crater Lake. So am excited about that.

Re: Hey Girls:Where you all at?

• Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I work at home, so I'm at my computer. Thanksgiving was family time. Going on a business trip to Arkansas/Joplin MO next week.....ugh! Asked upper mgmt why we don't get clients in NYC or Chicago.
  • Options
    jeannigirljeannigirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Or the bahamas or Europe, a girl can dream can't we?
  • Options
    handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm checking in when I can--the new format makes everything extremely S-L-O-W for me, so it's frustrating waiting for it to load.  I used to check at work, and do knotting between tasks--as sort of a mind-clearing exericise, but now it's a bit too cumbersome unless I have a stretch of time on my hands. 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanksgiving haha our hot water heater went out. Thank goodness we stayed home!!! It was nice and relaxing well other than the cooking all day and not being able to take a shower at the end of all of that cooking but hey thats what life brought me so I just rolled with it.

We got our tree last friday and put up all of our decorations and stuff over the weekend. I am excited for christmas this year its gonna go by so fast and it means may is all that much closer. 

Work is crazy with the city center project starting to open up. Vadra is open Crystals is opening to day. Aria opens in a couple of weeks so lots of work getting all the kinks worked out on hotel descriptions and promotions.   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanksgiving was good for us. There were 13 people at my house, including FI's family - our first meeting. They stayed in town for a few days, so I got to visit with them a couple of times. When FI talked to them right before they went back home, he said I "passed with flying colors". So I guess that means we can still get married. LOL!

The tree went up the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and now I'm prepping for my first set of college finals ever (YIKES!). I should probably start Christmas shopping, too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards