Second Weddings
Options

Signing off!

I already said my goodbyes on the October board and was just about to close up my laptop when I remembered one thing - you ladies!

While I haven't been AS active on this board, I have truly enjoyed getting to know some of you and watch as we all go through a similar experience.  Getting married is something, but doing it a second (or, for some of us, third!) time is something ELSE.

I hope everyone who has already had their weddings are having a wonderful time being a new wife again and I hope those of you who are still waiting for your date to come up have just as amazing of a day as you have hoped for.

Thanks for being  such a great, and supportive, group!  

Until after the honeymoon -

Melissa

PS:  Erin, you're so close!  Enjoy it so much and I look forward to seeing photos soon!
10-10-10

Re: Signing off!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Best of luck Melissa and have a wonderful wedding. I can't wait to hear all about it and see your pics.
  • Options
    MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and best of luck Melissa, I hope your wedding is everything you want it to be!!  Please come back soon and tell us all about it, and of course post pictures!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Melissa, I hope your day is everything you have hoped for and more.  We will be waiting anxiously to hear from you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130image Invited to dance the night away!
    92image Want to show their best moves!
    38image Have two left feet and won't be dancing!
    0image Are too embarrased to say they don't dance!

• Options
    Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mazel tov!  Have a wonderful wedding.  Enjoy the day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards