Second Weddings
Options

Site Errors

I have a mac and I keep getting website errors here.  Especially on the message boards. I don't think this site is compatable with mac users.  Anyone have experience with a mac and know how to fix this?  There are not many message boards for weddings out there, suprisingly. 

Thanks

Re: Site Errors

• Options
    handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I use a PC, and I get it a lot, too.  The new format just sucks, unfortunately, and has a lot of bugs.  I've seen a lot of the boards slow down since the new format, but I'm not sure if that's causal or a confounder of the holidays, bad economy, etc..  I assumed a lot of new women would be on the boards as some get engaged over the holidays, but I haven't seen a whole lot.  Maybe The Knot is terminal. 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been getting that same thing, and I use a PC.  I believe they do a lot of updating on Sunday mornings, but I've also seen a lot more problems since the new format.  It's really slowed everything down.  I've also noticed a decrease in posts on a lot of boards since the new format, not sure if that's causal or a confounder of the new format, the holidays, bad economy, etc. 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sorry for the double post--I clicked "add post" and got the error message the first time :-P  re-wrote my answer (with some more info I remembered) and then, both appeared.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been getting them too from my laptop. At first I thought it was because I am using Google Chrome, but tried with IE and got the same thing
  • Options
    padookie42padookie42 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's a bummer.  I really like this site. Just wish the errors would stop. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards