Second Weddings

**** Erin****

I hope you are having a wonderful last few days of being engaged!  Remember this Saturday to enjoy every moment, stand up straight and breathe!!  It's your day to celebrate your love with those who are important to you!!

Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you!!

Re: **** Erin****

• edited December 2011
    Thank You so much Angie, that means the world to me.  I'm a nervous calm if that makes any sense at this point.  Relieved that we got the caterer paid, the dj, found a place for our rehersal dinneras well as the florist taken care of this past weekend.  This was such a big weight off my shoulders.  Now I'm actually able to just concentrate on the last few little details that need to get done.  I had my last fitting for my dress today, it fit's perfect and now she's just taking up the hem. 
    I've decided to let go of a few last minute things ( scones & programs ), I figured as many of the prior brides have said, if it's too much just let it go and that's exactly what I'm doing. 
    My FSIL is coming up from NJ tomorrow (staying at her moms house) and Thursday we'll just finish the raffia on the apple butter jars and be done with them. 
    My aunt is flying in from Fla. tomorrow as well, so that'll be nice to have her here. 
    Everything seems to be falling into place and hopefully everything will go smoothly. 
    I'm waiting for the moment when I do have to take that deep breath in and let it all begin.  It still seems a bit surreal right now, which is a bit strange. ....
    I'll keep everyone posted as the day gets closer.  In the meantime, thank you again for all your support and well wishes.  This board has definitely made this a wonderful experience. 

Erin
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Already?!  time is just whipping by.  Good luck Erin & hope you have an astounding day.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, it still doesn't really feel like it's here yet.  FI and I picked up our rings this evening and it still feels like we're just still doing all the preps for the wedding as usual.  When's it gonna hit me?  I think it's gonna hit me right before I walk down the aisle.  Figures...... :) 

Anyway, Thank you for all your kind words and support during my engagement.  I really feel like I've made some nice friends here, too bad we live so far away...

Erin
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Erin, sounds like you are having a great week.  Thanks for sharing everything with us leading up to your wedding day.  I hope all continues to go well.  Can't wait to hear all about it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130image Invited to dance the night away!
    92image Want to show their best moves!
    38image Have two left feet and won't be dancing!
    0image Are too embarrased to say they don't dance!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards