Second Weddings
Options

Trying to back on the track!!

Well I've been here around years ago talking to the knoties, but life came in our way, and we are still dealing with the problems, when out of the blue, we started talking again about wedding! This would be his 2nd and my 3rd; we are in our late forty's/early fifties and together we have grown up kids from the previous marriage. I have three sons (31, 28 and 14) and he has two daughters (19 and 13).I have a lot of doubts like what kind of wedding gown should I wear (we are aiming for a Destination Wedding in a beach) that is chic, elegant and not to much bridal (looking for pastel colors like champagne, ivory). I want to have a beautiful wedding but something appropriated for our age because my time of Princess diana is far way, but I want something else that all our guests can enjoy, his family pretty much that will be attending the wedding as well, my girl friends from my church's single group. And i wanted also do something different where everybody would have fan while attending our wedding. If you ladies can fill me in with some ideas, I'd appreciate tremendously!!!

Re: Trying to back on the track!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Almost new here once I shared some of my expectations and hopes some years ago with the knotties dealing with their own affairs by than. Since then we had some problem and spend a long time evaluating them and working in our relationship, work in our personal problems and issues, and we now feel like are ready to move on, to commit to the next step  and are doing this very conscientiously and carefully because we really want that things work well noe for both of us. Weé grew mature and close during this time and  the time to take a serious step just come. But I have a lot of doubts about how to organize a simple, chic but beautiful ceremony that's meaningful for both of ud. That's why I am here also, to ask for your help about this. It will be he second marriage and my thrid one and we want to involve our kids one way or another in the ceremony as well. Mi mind is open for suggestions that con show me a new way of making things interesting and fun for our guests and our family. Plese, send me suggestion. I'd appreciated from the bottom of my heart!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards