Second Weddings

A swift Intro!

Hello All!

I, like another fellow bride to be, found this board through word of mouth, as this will be my second wedding and my Fi's 3rd. I guess you could say we hadn't found "the one" until now. A little bit of back ground about me, I am 22 and i have a 10 month old daughter from my ex H. I was an army wife and he was deployed the day after we were married. And like a previous post there were numerous red flags that i shouldn't have married him, but like her i thought it was planning stress, i had called off our big ceremony and we ended up kind of eloping and getting married with none of my family there. 

As for my Fi his last two wives he has caught them cheating on him. We met when i was still pregnant and he has been there for me every step of the way, even in the operating room for my c-section when my daughter was born. 

As in a pp i mentioned that he wont let me plan anything until after the first of the year, so we can make it through the holidays as his 7 year old is having a hard time with being away from her dad, as her mom doesnt pay much attention to her. 

So i am sure that when my planning goes into full action i will have a lot of stories for you :) 

I guess this wasn't so swift after all. :) But after reading other posts i feel like this is the board for me, as some of the first time brides treat us 2nd time brides a tad different!! :) 
Wedding Countdown Ticker Flowers
image 160 Invited
image 2 are ready to party with there boots on! image 0 have better things to do image158 are trying to find there boots
RSVP Date: July 25th

Re: A swift Intro!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards