Second Weddings
Options

tk is eating my posts... 9 days!

i put a post yesterday about my wedding being 9 days away and being extremely nervous! also about having "luke warm feet" so to speak... but more so excited and bervous...
Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: tk is eating my posts... 9 days!

• Options
    Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_tk-is-eating-my-posts-9-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:35Discussion:89369fc7-da0a-443d-b51d-8476fab7be6fPost:1d806d02-ad94-4e6c-a1b8-9ebe08df3ed8">tk is eating my posts... 9 days!</a>:
    [QUOTE]i put a post yesterday about my wedding being 9 days away and being extremely nervous! also about having "luke warm feet" so to speak... but more so excited and bervous...
    Posted by soon to be mrs pham[/QUOTE]

Hey, I saw it ... and responded.  Let's see, what was my inspired advice??  Oh ... grab lunch with a friend and plan a romantic dinner with FI before the wedding.  Get plenty of rest.  Drink TONS of water.  Stretch!

Make sure you take time to soak in all the special, and ordinary, moments on your wedding day.  Congrats!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards