Second Weddings

Anybody using Silk Flowers? Show your bouquet!

Fair is fair, so here is mine.  I am looking forward to seeing all of yours!

Re: Anybody using Silk Flowers? Show your bouquet!

• MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cincychick, wow that is a lovely bouquet! 

We're doing silk, it was a major DIY project for me. Once the FI has taken pictures of the finish product I will post them.
  • edited December 2011
    Very pretty!
  • edited December 2011
    Those are great!   I will be doing my bouquet, so definitely looking forward to seeing pics of others. 
    Anniversary
  • debi1941debi1941 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your bouquet is gorgeous, the colors you chose work wonderful together! I love the big calla llly in the front....you are an amazing artist!!!!!  Bravo!

I am useing real flowers and we just finalized my bouquet.....I was originally going to use hydrandgeas, white an blue hybrid, but, since they can be a little weepy without water, i chose the roses and hybrid delphineum instead. It was a picture I found online and just fell in love with it......the handle will be wrapped  in white silk with a royal blue ribbon.....and I got this idea from a fellow knotty....since my mom passed and i wanted her to be as close to me as possible...she was an avid bears fan...lived and breathed for them...she had a swarovski BEARS pin ..i am going to have it pinned onto my handle....

Once again...Beautiful work!!!

• cincychick35cincychick35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh goodness...thanks!  I can't take credit for it though...a very skilled lady from etsy made mine.
  • AbbeyS2011AbbeyS2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty bouquet! 

I am having fresh flowers and I have not yet decided on what I what my bouquet to be, but I like a few different flowers.  I will be deciding soon though - not much time left!
    Anniversary
  • letitia812letitia812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK.  Here is mine.  Everyone thinks I made them to early.

• MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Here's two shots of my bouquet and one of my bridesmaid bouquet.

Here is the bridesmaid bouquet.

I have a lot more floral's than just the bouquets, and I did them all myself.   We wanted to have a single flower type throughout so hydrangeas it was!

• hgough1979hgough1979 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am making mine.  Not completely done yet but, almost there.
    Please excuse the messy kitchen in the background :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards