Second Weddings

Re: XP-Bizarre Wedding Story

• Options
    handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ichelle, when you post things on multple boards, it's customary to put X-POST in the subject line. 

I don't think this a wedding story, I think this is a lawsuit story.  And I'm wondering if the statute of limitations in seeking damages will come into play.  But clearly, if the groom or bride gave the photographer a list of shots to capture, and the majority of those were missed, then the photographer needs to pay back some, if not all of the fees. 

I also think this guy isn't over his ex yet, and he needs to find a new mail order bride, because that's what it sounds like to me. 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't see my first post, but now I see that you've put up X-post.  Thank you!  :-)
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Interesting point Hand.  Maybe he's trying to "flush out" his ex by doing this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards