Second Weddings
Options

Old Knot ScreenNames and Dates

Okay, so we started talking about this in another thread, but then I got to thinking it might deserve its own post.

If you want to divulge, answer this brief survey about your OLD experience on the knot from your first (or whatever!) wedding.

Old Screen Name:  Tralynnie
Boards you hung out at the first time: Advice for Brides (now Snarky Brides)
Years:  2005-2006

Re: Old Knot ScreenNames and Dates

• Options
    2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm...  When I was married the first time, in 1977, The Knot (and the whole Internet) did not exist!
  • Options
    Avion22Avion22 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Same screen name.  Don't remember which board I hung out on, I think mostly Advice for Brides and Etiquette.  That's why my joined on date is 2001....don't know why my old post count didn't carry over though....
    DSC_9275
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was on an iVillage forum during my first engagement.  I no longer remember my screen name, but the women I met there are still some of my best friends!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No Knot in 1984.  Age 22.  ~Donna
  • Options
    morrisonFTWmorrisonFTW member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Okay, I'll tell ... doesn't look like anyone here will remember me.

Old SN:  kortneyandben

Board:  P&E

Years:  2003-2006

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Knot wasn't around in 1997, but I wish it was. I was 20 when I got married the 1st time.
  • Options
    calo1983calo1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    same screen name 2007 dont think i really posted on any board...
  • Options
    handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No knot, no internet to speak of, when I got marrried the first time in 1985.   I was 25 when I got married the first time. 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I believe mine was either Jennyfur1028 or middleschoolsweethearts
    Sometime between 2004-2007
    I don't remember the boards I used to frequent, but I do recall them being very straightforward. As well as correct. Oddly, women I had never met knew that my marriage wouldn't last, even when I didn't.
    I was 19-21
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    awayagainawayagain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No knot in 1986 - we had to do all our research using these paper things called magazines!  Age - 10 days shy of 23, OMG, looking back - I was so young (mentally, emotionally, physically) but I thought I was super mature.  What the hell was I thinking?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    By the sounds of it the knot wasn't around in the 90's and I was first married in 1993 at the age of 21 and planned everything like I am now in less than six months - I know insane lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't remember for sure what my screen name was, some variation of what I have now. That was in 2005. I got engaged in January and got married in October. I had just turned 21.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    same screen name (thus the join date)....i was 30 when i got married the first time in 2003. 
  • Options
    chicha0719chicha0719 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alright, I'll play.

Same screen name.. for now.
    Mostly hung out on August 2009, my wedding board.
    Years- Technically 2008-2011.
    Age 17-20

Stupid idiot.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards